rwhill31859

rwhill31859

Reaction score
City, State
St. Paul,MN.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
Hello Everyone,
Just to mention that once I had a problem with a display light came here found the solution. So I'm back again. Air conditioning not working. I had paid someone to charge the system which they did. Worked great for a day or so. When it got hot it didn't work. I have a can of leak detector. Just had to find out which was the high and low side of the system. Couldn't tell by touch, system must be low.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome rwhill

Just recently changed transmission; (easier for me to pull engine/trans) while I had the engine out thought I'd do the timing chains also. Everything back in; have started the car ran but to much shaking. Vacuum leak somewhere. I found that I'm not getting vacuum to egr and fprc. I also have gas coming out of my exhaust pipe

I don't have vacuum on the fuel pressure regulator or the egr valve. I guess I'm going to trace the vacuum lines. Maybe this will be a good one for smoke? It has to come out somewhere.

fprc is the "fuel pressure regulator control". It's located on the drivers side of the engine of the vechicle Just below the coil pack.

Back