May 2012 TOTM - Best Shot at an EF event | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

May 2012 TOTM - Best Shot at an EF event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
This month we are looking for someone to give us the best shot taken at an EF event. This can be at a meet and greet, off-road run, or street event. Just get creative with you pictures from the past or current events.

You will have until May 21st to submit a picture in this thread. After that the voting will begin. I will not close the nomination thread but will cut off nominations on MAY 21st. You will then have a week to vote for you favorite selection.

A change to the rules has been made so check out the rules again. I hope this helps the contest get bigger each month. Also please post up what you would like to see for next months contest in the ideas thread.

Announcement will be made describing the TOTM theme. Members will then have a set period of time to post there submission. (One Picture per member). Each time frame will be posted in the submission thread.

Anyone is welcome to submit a picture (Admins, Mods, & Members).

You may change your pictures if you like. Just do it before the time is up.

All entries must be of a Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ect. Go by the what the forum is for guys. Please don’t post pictures of your non-RBV's as your submission. There will be special times for you to do that.

You may submit any picture of anyones rig that is on this forum. (UPDATED 05/08/2012) Hope this helps you out.

Also do not Photoshop your rig to make it better but you can blank the license plate if you wish.

There will be a thread for submissions in which three pictures will be chosen at random. Then these three pictures will be put into a "Final Voting Thread" in which the entire forum will be able to choose this months winner. This ramdom voting will be done by giving each picture a number that I will know only. Then I will "PM" a random member here and have them choose three numbers from the list that will be given to them. The numbers will not be linked to their post number.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know there's a bunch of Ex, and other models that you mentioned that go up as a club from this forum to the All Ford and Truck Nationals at Carlisle each year. Does that rate?

If so, then I nominate FireZappers Sport Trac Crawler pulling a 4x4 off the rocks at one of the Carlise shows. Talk about a creative pic.

FireZapper.png

This is a tough to choose one, because I have a so many great shots from the last 12 years of attending EF events.

I chose this one of Mike (mrboyle) from Moab '06 ready to go down a good waterfall on Steel Bender He was pretty adamant to have no strap hooked to the back in his very lightly modified '92. The man is a skilled driver to say the least.

mrBoyleDrop.jpg

Does it have to be a picture or do videos count?

Rollover

Here is my best shot at an EF Event
Truckhaven October 2009

Picture
DSC00454.jpg

Video

JP & Pumpkin

Attachments

• Pumpkin&JP.jpg
    Pumpkin&JP.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 511

Wow that brings back memories!!

This one is my Favorite that I have.

Me and Rick coming down level 4 at SMORR.

060-4.jpg

rookieshooter and FireZapper at All Ford Nationals, June 2011

rookieshooter_firezapper.jpg

i know we only get one, but here is a honorable mention :D

ben6.jpg

Gmanpaint , working on the rear suspension on Turdle to take it of during the swap on to Log Roller,, during the weekend at JT's in Humboldt Kansas,,

(dead links)

Working on a truck in the winter with a Canadian, and expecting him to understand what cold means. Uh un.

cold is what your drink should be when your working on said truck :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's some great memories in this thread. Keep'em coming:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back