Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
http://autos.aol.com/article/ford-new-police-interceptor?icid=main|htmlws-sb-n|dl4|sec3_lnk3|195957
http://autos.aol.com/gallery/ford-new-police-interceptor/
20100315_ford-police-interceptor_614mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor1_630mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor2_630mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor4_630mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor3_630mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor5_630mz.jpg

20100315_ford-police-interceptor6_630mz.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's actually really sexy, but I still mourn the death of the Crown Vic.

Are those headlights sticker's like NASCAR?

X2 on the death of the crown vic, Jason.

Sick

I do like that grille a LOT better than the one that's on the production Taurus.

Check out the other PI thread- some cool info and stuff over there. Leno test drove one too... CLICKY HITHER

Oh- also some groundbreaking reviews from thaywood also...

For those who haven't seen the one that Ford brought to SEMA this past year:

:thumbsup: :D

3562614872_56872b2387.jpg

State of the art when I was a kid...

looks snazy! i like the old crown vics from the early 90s.

too bad most of the cops cant afford this and get 2 fusions and add the police stuff on it, esp for the price.

this is a unmarked aussie hiway patrol 360+ hp

imagesCAY1318P.jpg

wow, that article and videos are interesting, they are starting to take the bulky computer holder out

Looks like we won't be seeing any of the Taurus police interceptors here in Las Vegas. I'm seeing the new Dodge Chargers on the streets. Still waiting to see what the Highway patrol will be getting. It all boils down to who gives the best price. Ford, Chevy & Dodge are are fighting for the police market now. Getting rid of the Crown Vic may have been a bad move on Ford's part.

The headlamps are infact unique to the police interceptor and have an integrated wig-wag feature. The grille is noted as "Police" version as well which is nice , Typically they would just list different numbers and you would have to do the work of figuring which is which . You could put together a bad looking SHO with this stuff:thumbsup:

-Benny

You could put together a bad looking SHO with this stuff

I think that's part of the problem though. The only reason for a police vehicle to look 'bad' is to fuel the egos and macho attitudes of bad cops. Those who are actually concerned with public safety and actually doing their job don't need a 'bad' looking vehicle to do it in.

I think that's part of the problem though. The only reason for a police vehicle to look 'bad' is to fuel the egos and macho attitudes of bad cops. Those who are actually concerned with public safety and actually doing their job don't need a 'bad' looking vehicle to do it in.

I agree , if it gets to their head like that then that's not the type of officer you want protecting your roadways and neighborhoods. There is always good and bad regardless of job positions.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back