• Register Today It's free!

301A or 302A???

noXcuses12

Reaction score
City, State
Coastal, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Limited
I've decided on a 2013 Limited, but can't make up my mind on the 301A or 302A option packages. I know the park assist will rarely be used if at all. Are the lane keep-departure and adaptive cruise with collision warning really worth the extra expense? Do any of you use it?

Also, What does "brake support" actually mean? I know the Infinities it apply the brake for you. Does this?

Thanks for the Help!

I think it is well worth it for the adaptive cruise alone

I've decided on a 2013 Limited, but can't make up my mind on the 301A or 302A option packages. I know the park assist will rarely be used if at all. Are the lane keep-departure and adaptive cruise with collision warning really worth the extra expense? Do any of you use it?

Also, What does "brake support" actually mean? I know the Infinities it apply the brake for you. Does this?

Thanks for the Help!
Welcome to the Forum noXcuses12.:wavey:
As phareous stated the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is well worth it in my opinion. I use it almost daily and think it is one of the best features on the vehicle. I live in a small town so I very seldom have a need to use the Active Park Assist. In fact I actually just used it successfully for the first time last week just to try it out. The first attempt more than a year ago failed due to a bad sensor.
Brake support comes into play when the collision warning system activates. It pre-charges the brakes for a quicker stop if and when you feel the need to hit the brakes.
For your info, the ACC system will also use the brakes when necessary to maintain the proper distance between you and the vehicle ahead should they slow down quickly.

If you want to look through the Owner's Guide or download it, go to the following link;

http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage

Peter

Back