Wanted - Grill Guard/Where to Source? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Grill Guard/Where to Source?

Parts or services wanted

DjDom

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XL(imited)
I've been trying to source a grill guard for a decent price that'll ship to Canada for a long time.

Anyone have any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

95-98 Grill guard is a little different (Bumper shape/Grill guard mounting level is different too since the old bumper allows the guard to be a bit higher, if that makes sense..) And the shipping on ebay kills. Haven't even found a nice one on ebay either.

Yeah shipping can suck on EBay or Amazon. Try Carid.com

Try a 98 same front bumper and grill , Exlorers are funny somtimes you have to get creative with the year

I also know the smaller guards from Westen fit on the new bumper of a 99 even tho it's plastic , I sold my old one to a buddy with a 99 Sport

Try a 98 same front bumper and grill , Exlorers are funny somtimes you have to get creative with the year

I also know the smaller guards from Westen fit on the new bumper of a 99 even tho it's plastic , I sold my old one to a buddy with a 99 Sport

Tried it already.
None from 95-98 available. There is one for 99-2001 but it's wayyy too pricey through PartSource. (Over $600)

Yeah I searched for years for a good deal ,some prices are just too much

Yeah I searched for years for a good deal ,some prices are just too much

I'll keep my hunt going. I was really hoping an ex would roll into the junkyard with one..

Bumpity Bump.
Anyone selling one?

Bump ~

Back