• Register Today It's free!

A/C vacuum line 2001 explorer

rpbusi7

Reaction score
City, State
gainesville, fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ford explorer
Does anyone know where the ac vacuum lines hook under the hood of an '01 explorer. I found two lines that come from the bottom of the air box inside the vehicle and run through the firewall on the passenger side. One line goes to the the vacuum ball in the from right fender area and the other one (it's grey) is dangling. I did some work on the ac system earlier in the summer and I'm pretty sure I knocked it off. I cannot for the life of me find the port on the engine/air intake system that this plugs on to. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Does anyone know where the ac vacuum lines hook under the hood of an '01 explorer. I found two lines that come from the bottom of the air box inside the vehicle and run through the firewall on the passenger side. One line goes to the the vacuum ball in the from right fender area and the other one (it's grey) is dangling. I did some work on the ac system earlier in the summer and I'm pretty sure I knocked it off. I cannot for the life of me find the port on the engine/air intake system that this plugs on to. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

May be completely wrong, but if there is a vacuum controlled valve on one of the heater core hoses - it might go there.

Back