• Register Today It's free!

2014 explorer sport

steadfast

Reaction score
City, State
BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
Hi all New member here. Ordered my wifes 2014 explorer sport white exterior. Sienna/black interior. All options except rear entertainment. I have been a loyal gm fan but after doing some research this sport seems the to be the most bang for our buck. I love the ecoboost! What I hate about this vehicle are the wheels! I am going to add 3M film, probably powdercoat the wheels black or maybe gun metal grey(any pics or suggestions would be appreciated) and try to source out some lighted running boards. I opted out of rear entertainment in favor of hanging some ipad mini's for the kids. Wifes selling the 05 Honda Odyssey when the sport shows up which will be July at best. Looking forward to the second row console.I hope they tone down the bright orange front signal lenses as well.

Concrats on the new buy, you'll love the Ecoboost power. I don't know why you don't like the stock whee;s, I think they look awesome.

Hi all New member here. Ordered my wifes 2014 explorer sport white exterior. Sienna/black interior. All options except rear entertainment. I have been a loyal gm fan but after doing some research this sport seems the to be the most bang for our buck. I love the ecoboost! What I hate about this vehicle are the wheels! I am going to add 3M film, probably powdercoat the wheels black or maybe gun metal grey(any pics or suggestions would be appreciated) and try to source out some lighted running boards. I opted out of rear entertainment in favor of hanging some ipad mini's for the kids. Wifes selling the 05 Honda Odyssey when the sport shows up which will be July at best. Looking forward to the second row console.I hope they tone down the bright orange front signal lenses as well.
Welcome to the Forum steadfast.:wavey:
Hopefully the members here will be able to provide some advice on your projects.

Peter

Concrats on the new buy, you'll love the Ecoboost power. I don't know why you don't like the stock whee;s, I think they look awesome.
I prefer the all black look. The sport wheels look cheap to me imho.

Back