Lug nuts size | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lug nuts size

xplorerguru

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 explorer
Hey guys im about to order cragar soft 8's and i have one question. What size lug nuts do i need?

Thanks in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stock ones should work.

Stock ones should work.

I kinda knew that, i guess i should have said i want matching chrome closed ends, and which diameter and thread sizing i need?

Thanks for the fast reply tho!:thumbsup:

Search Google for "lug nut", fifth or so link will be the Gorilla Automotive website, click on link, scroll down to the bottom, click on Application Guide, click on resulting website for the PDF.

Alternate - remove one lug nut, go to Home Depot or Lowes or whatever hardware store, find the right size bolt that will thread into the lug nut.

Search Google for "lug nut", fifth or so link will be the Gorilla Automotive website, click on link, scroll down to the bottom, click on Application Guide, click on resulting website for the PDF.

Alternate - remove one lug nut, go to Home Depot or Lowes or whatever hardware store, find the right size bolt that will thread into the lug nut.

Thanks so much IZ!:thumbsup:

Double-check everything before you impact them on too.

Napa, CSK, etc, all say my Super Duty stud size is 9/16", while in actuality it's 14x1.5. So triple check.

Double-check everything before you impact them on too.

Napa, CSK, etc, all say my Super Duty stud size is 9/16", while in actuality it's 14x1.5. So triple check.

I will keep that in mind. thank you!:thumbsup:

Back