• Register Today It's free!

New Member - Warrenton VA

clevalley

Reaction score
City, State
Warrenton, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLS
Hello all. I just picked up my new-to-me 2000 Explorer XLS last night with 132K miles - seems to be in good shape, and bone stock. Was in the market for a Tahoe/Expedition but ran across this and the price was right, so I could not pass up.

I am looking to fix some things here and there - 3" body lift - some rims and tires and who knows what else.

Thanks in advance and hope to get some great advice from here!

Merry Christmas to all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome, I'm not too far north of you up across the river in Maryland.

Welcome, I'm not too far north of you up across the river in Maryland.

We just moved from the Peoples Republic of Maryland in April of this year, best move we ever made! :)

Absolutely love the area we are in, completely different world from Southern Maryland. :thumbsup:

We just moved from the Peoples Republic of Maryland in April of this year, best move we ever made! :)

Absolutely love the area we are in, completely different world from Southern Maryland. :thumbsup:

I'm right behind you, I am moving down to the Charlottesville area this weekend.

I'm right behind you, I am moving down to the Charlottesville area this weekend.

LOL! The mass exodus from MD!

I am telling you, BEST move we ever made. Being born and raised in MD is was tough to leave my hometown behind, but I should have moved 10 years ago. You will love it!

Have not made it down to Charlottesville yet, but want to take a drive down there and just explore the area. Maybe once I get the lift kit done and a free weekend I might head down that way.

I'm also a Marylander who resides in Virginia. I go to Hampden-Sydney College. Absolutely love it down here, wish I could move permanently!

LOL! The mass exodus from MD!

I am telling you, BEST move we ever made. Being born and raised in MD is was tough to leave my hometown behind, but I should have moved 10 years ago. You will love it!

Have not made it down to Charlottesville yet, but want to take a drive down there and just explore the area. Maybe once I get the lift kit done and a free weekend I might head down that way.

Let me know when you do. I will be working weekends, but maybe there would be a way we could meet up and explore together. I am always itching to get off road.

Back