Sport Trac camper shell fit.

1fstmerc

Reaction score
City, State
hartford, il
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer sport trac
will a04 sport trac campershell work on a 02 sport trac

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

will a04 sport trac campershell work on a 02 sport trac

Yes.

2001 - 2005 are the same body/bed.

2006 - 2010 are the same body/bed.

Yes.

I think that means the answer is "No".
I have owned an '05 and now an '08. I know the (aftermarket) tonneau is different.
Keep a tape measure with you and look for Gen 2's in parking lots.

I think it means yes......unless Im missing something it looks like hes going 04 to 02 in which case it will fit fine.

will a 04 sport trac camper shell work on a 02 sport trac

Yes.

I think that means the answer is "No".
I have owned an '05 and now an '08. I know the (aftermarket) tonneau is different.
Keep a tape measure with you and look for Gen 2's in parking lots.

I know, JohnnyO, it's early!:D

I think it means yes......unless Im missing something it looks like hes going 04 to 02 in which case it will fit fine.

I'm sticking with YES on this one!

Nice one JohnnyO, This warmer weather got you all discom"fubar"ated huh? lol that's ok man, we understand once you go from the truck like ST qualities of the 1st Gen to the Caddy comforts of a 2nd Gen you forget alot, lol.

just wondering what brand you guys like.... honestly, I hate seeing waves in the fiberglass... I know, I know, everyone always says thats the nature of the material but I say BS, I like ARE better then LEAR... sorry for the thread hijack but what are your opinions?????

I've had Sport Masters vinyl tonneaus on both of mine but I heard they went out of business. A quick look on Google tells me that some places still have them. The vinyl is heavier than most. In my case I often need the whole bed open and a hard tonneau wouldn't work for me.

Back