Wiring diagram for 96 Ford Explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wiring diagram for 96 Ford Explorer.

mjohnson

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT V8
Hello I have a 96 ford explorer with a factory cd changer and rear controls. I am putting in a new stereo but I can't hook up the speakers. I need a wiring diagram for the speaker wires. I have looked them up and the ones that I have do not match up with the wires in my truck. Please Help Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello I have a 96 ford explorer with a factory cd changer and rear controls. I am putting in a new stereo but I can't hook up the speakers. I need a wiring diagram for the speaker wires. I have looked them up and the ones that I have do not match up with the wires in my truck. Please Help Thanks

in the back of the radio there should be 2 connectors one has power grnd remoate ect. the other one should be a thick insulated wire. correct?

I have a 2002 ford explorer I'm changing the transfer case motor and lost our wiring diagram I've been about 3 weeks getting the new motor warehouses did not have in stock. I have the Square plug if anyone known how the 7 wires goes let me know. thanks Stephen

Back