Solved - Fuse Panel Diagram | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Fuse Panel Diagram

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

wvff525

Reaction score
City, State
Parkersburg, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT & 94 XL
I was brought a little present last night by my buddys children. Usually, its flowers from the yard or something like that. But, this time I closed my eyes and held out my hand and when I opened my eyes and looked what was in my hand I was horrified! :eek: I looked down to see a handful of fuses from my 2000 Explorer XLT. No big deal right? well, it isn't if you have an owners manual. I DO NOT!!!! It won't start the power doors or windows don't work the radio doesn't work. I don't even know where to begin with putting them back. I

need the fuse panel diagram! Could someone please post some pics of the fuse panel diagram that is in the owners manual so I can get this thing fixed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(Solved Diagram in post #18)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can scan and send you that page from my manual if you like, the problem is that I won't be able to do it until about 5pm Pacific time. Or, if I can sneak out for a few minutes, I can take a pic of the fuse panel and email it to you. PM me with your email address and I'll do what I can.

Al

You can view the owners manual online here Just register and they have all kinds of info

Problem solved. Thanks heyok, for the pics.

Hello Guys!!
....And why how are ya'llns doin'? Well, I plan to post & update my profile with info. by next weekend...unfortunatley for now, while working from 5am to 5:30pm, my schedule is kinda tight. So I'll keep it simple..Allthough I have a HELM publications owners manual on the way, I need to find out which numbered fuse (in the fuse panel) goes to which instrument/component.

help

hi there,

I am asking you how you resolve the problem of your ford explorer, becuase a check all fuse but i think there are some place more fuse , is that correct or no , please help

Junior, have you checked the fuses under the hood (black box just above the battery)AND under the driver's dash?

What exactly is the problem that you're having? Someone may be able to point you in the right direction

No need for diagrams... www.motorcraft.com and you can find the owner's manual in PDF format there. Open it, save it, and you can refer to it from your desk in the future. :)

The diagram with the fuse positions and ratings are in there...

-Joe

Please Help

A picture on here somewhere would help me out cause no matter where I go I can't find any pictures of the the fuse blocks I need one for the inside fuse box and one for the under the hood fuse box please It is a 2004 Ford Explorer

and motocraft.com does not tell me enough of how to find the pic I want or even the manual I want

Have you tried your owner's manual?

Go to Motorcraft.com, click the 'Technical Resources' button in the red bar near the top of the page. Then, on the left column, click 'Owner Guides'. Select your year and model, then select 'Owner Guide' (the specific printing doesn't make much of a difference, but I usually pick the latest one) and click the 'View Content' button. Scroll to Page 187 for the fuses.

Oh, and save yourself a copy to your hard drive for a handy reference. :)

Does anyone know what the relays are for that are located on the passengers side of the engine compartment? Its a small box located just below and slightly to the rear of the air filter box on my 1998 Explorer 4wd

Hey do you know which fuse is for the cigarette lighter, i have a 93 Explorer trying to hook up my ipod and it doesn't work. Thanks for your time!

fuse box for window

my windows in my 2000 ford explorer dont work can somebody help me? i have kidz and itz getting hot out lol..wat can i do??? help please

Check maxi fuse #4 in the battery distribution box and #26 in the fuse panel. These are for power windows. I'll post a diagram if I can find it.

Hopefully these will help.

batterybox.gif

batteryboxtable.gif

fusepanel.gif

fuselocations.gif

fuselocation2.gif

I have a 2000 Explorer and the brake lights don't work. Well, actually the third (top) brake light works but the 2 normal brake lights don't work. The tail light works but nothing when you depress the brake pedal. I've checked the number 13 fuse (from above diagram) and the bulbs themselves are not blown so does anybody know what else to check? Thanks.

I changed the bulbs and both tail and brake lights work again. But, this is the 3rd time I've had to change them so why would the brake light filament keep burning out but not the tail light filament?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pubs/content/~WO4EXP/~MUS~LEN/41/04expog3e.pdf

I was brought a little present last night by my buddys children. Usually, its flowers from the yard or something like that. But, this time I closed my eyes and held out my hand and when I opened my eyes and looked what was in my hand I was horrified! :eek: I looked down to see a handful of fuses from my 2000 Explorer XLT. No big deal right? well, it isn't if you have an owners manual. I DO NOT!!!! It won't start the power doors or windows don't work the radio doesn't work. I don't even know where to begin with putting them back. I need the fuse panel diagram! Could someone please post some pics of the fuse panel diagram that is in the owners manual so I can get this thing fixed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back