definity tires | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

definity tires

does anybody know anything about the line of definity tires at pepboys,or have ever ran these tires, i am interested in the 31" dakota M/T and for about $100 a piece im wondering if they are worth it:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha def dont work there anymore. Discount doesnt really apply to rubber only the labor to get them put on. Look at other MTs with a closer center section of tread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya i dunno i got a lotta bills to worry about right now so tires will have to wait.. but i thinki ive pretty much made up mind... weather i keep the truck or not.. (cuz ill get another truck if i get rid of mine...) but if im only gonna go 31s than defnitys it is...if i go bigger well see what happens

I have the Dakota H/Ts on my shop truck, put about 20,000 miles on them, they seem to be a decent tire for the money. I have the Dakota A/Ts on my Ex. I've only had them on about a month but I like them. Nicer ride in my opinion than the Michelins they replaced. Get them rotated regularly, it's free, and they should last awhile.

I have Futura Dakota 31x11.5R15 A/T that been on my X since 03. Course my X sat for 6 years the tires still have 80% of tread still on them. These are my 2nd set of Futura's on my X.

Back