Please Help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Please Help

Renaptor

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Opel Insignia 4x4
Hay there! I'm a explorer fan and from germany.
But i had a big problem! Last jear i buy in germany a Ford Explorer XLT from the USA. After someone days i have problems with my elektrik and i drive to my Ford dealer Herne in Germany. He said after one day that Ford USA say the car was damaget. Sorry for my very bad englisch! I look in the website carfax. And carfax said the car was under water and the odometer was defekt. Now i have here in Germany at the court the problem, i dont have some information from the assurens Allstate. They give me no information about my car. Please can someone help me and talk with the Allstate Insurens and look at carfax us why my car was damaged? If you must pay some mony i give it quickly to you. Is a big problem for me here in germany, because i pay more than 30.000 Euro for the car.
I hope for some help!!!
Best regards from Germany!
Rene

Rene, I speak klein Deutsch but good English. Sounds like the previous owner sold you a flood damaged car that wasn't repaired properly. 30000 euros is a lot! Is Allstate going to reimburse you?

Hello LVranger,
I dont now. Because they dont answer to my Mails. I can give you the car ident number and other informations they you need.
It's very cool if you can help!!! Can you look about carfax.us? I hope there are informations about the damage. Than i can say to the mechanic for what he must search. The perfekt way is, i have officel informations from the assurens.

Greedings from germany.

Back