KS/MO Explorer/Mounty Meet this spring? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

KS/MO Explorer/Mounty Meet this spring?

TekMan05

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 5.0 V8
I haven't been on the forums as much lately, but I do miss how awesome the Explorer community is on here. Just wanted to see if anyone this spring would be interested in a Meet and Eat event somewhere in the KC area once it warms up? Let me know what you guys think and suggestions on eating spots you would like.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

K&M BBQ in Spring Hill is pretty dog gone good! They also have a pretty big parking lot.

However, Quicks BBQ might be an easier parking lot for us to fill. I prefer their food also.

What to do what to do?

lol I had to google map them. Never been to either but I do love trying new food places out. BBQ is totally cool with me :thumbsup:

That would be awesome! Has your Explorer been to the races? I've seen a guy upload a video by the name of Jaret Herring post a video of your truck!

Got my truck back up and going. So if you guys want to in the next few weekends or so we could still have a local meet and eat.

Well as hot as things been, would it work better for everyone to wait a couple months and have a gathering in the late summer early fall time frame? Either way I'm fine but figured with this humidity it wouldn't be ideal to stand outside and chat about our rigs and other things lol.

Newbie here. Just bought a 14' Limited in Deep Impact Blue for the wifey. Love the color a ton.. Have to be honest here, it's been hard admitting that I now own a Ford!!!!! But man this Explorer is sweet looking. THough I haven't owned a Pontiac since 2005, I'm still close with several members of the old Kansas City Pontiac Motrosports Club, KCPMC, and we all still get together a few times a year for BBQ's and local car shows. I could do late summer or early fall. I love the meet and eats with local members. Of course K&M BBQ in Spring Hill would work great since I live two mins from there!!!

Its about that time fellas?!?

Late notice.. But there are Mud Runs down here in Southeast KS this Saturday near Girard KS. Fun to see them get dirty...

Late notice.. But there are Mud Runs down here in Southeast KS this Saturday near Girard KS. Fun to see them get dirty...

I'll see if my dad is taking his mud racer down and maybe I'll go.

That would be great. I've already asked turdle if he is gonna make it. Haven't gotten a definite answer yet.

Hoping we get something planned in the near future.

I'm thinking October. My job (Ford) UAW contract is up the 14th and there's a possibility of a strike. Then immediately after I'm gonna have some body work done on the truck. so hopefully on a saturday where I'm not working a mandatory we can get something together. We should try to plan something a few weeks in advanced also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back