KC lights, WP prerunner in bed tire carrier, many other parts... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

KC lights, WP prerunner in bed tire carrier, many other parts...

Sport Trac accessories, WP prerunner in bed tire carrier, many other parts...

I'm cleaning shop and need to make some money to pay the bills, lost my job a couple weeks ago.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, would like local pick up but will ship if needed.

Update with ad to my other ST/ Explorer items... http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/4271206484.html

1. Warrior Products in-bed spare tire carrier (used about two years) $200 PRICE DROPPED to $150
http://www.extremeterrain.com/warrior-products-spare-tire-5-6-201.html SOLD !!!!

2. Tal & Hadas rear sport bar '01-05 Explorer Sport Trac (used on and off for five years, mostly stored in shed) $500
Extremely Rare, only 4 in N. America. This is now painted Ultra Camo Satin Black, paint can be removed to make it stainless steel again easily. I don't have a link to this for sale because they don't make or sale this anymore. Still for sale !!!

3. Ultra 15x10 polished aluminum wheels 5x4.5" (used for three years) need polished $200 PRICE DROPPED to $150 SOLD!!!

4. '01-05 Explorer Sport Trac bed extender $100 mounting brackets included SOLD!!!

IMG_3574.jpg

Remove the paint and this is what it looks like...
IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's the shipping on bed extenders to 46307? Still wish I could make it out to you to grab that hadas bar. Just no time for a trip like that.

I'll find out what shipping is on Monday, just want one or both. I'll ship the sport bar if you really want to buy it. I can find out what shipping will be on that too if you really want it. The brackets would be shipped in a seperate box. The bar is already folded down flat ready to ship. Lol.

Obie, shipping the extender the way it sits will cost $74.45, if I unbolted it, downsized it and taped everything together it would probably be a lot cheaper but I'm not sure how much cheaper.

Bump !!

I also have a factory folding tonneau cover for $350+ shipping (what I paid for it, not including gas and tolss, etc. for the trip up to Cleveland to get it a couple years ago) it comes with a key (yes a key, these never get sold with the key because it uses the same key as the ignition for the truck) and mounting brackets.

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you reb. I was just gonna get one of the bed extenders. You wanna go ahead and PM me your PayPal email?

I'm not sure, what bed, regular, flareside? If it's flareside I can test fit it on my neighbor's Ranger.

Obie, I pm'd the paypal addy, did you still want the extender?

Four0Sport, the bed extender is too wide for the stepisde Ranger, sorry I thought I posted the answer on here. I can't remember if I tet you the answer or pm'd it, been so busy with everything and replying to hundreds of people on different forums and from my CL ads.

I have both of the sets pictured, the 15x8 6x5.5" polished aluminum wheels and the 15x10 5x4.5" polished aluminum wheels.

I saw the pm about the meet in Morgantown, I'd love to go but I'm not workinng and don't have any funds to do much of anything right now. Sorry man. We gotta get together in the springtime for some trial runs, I really wanna try some trials in W.V.. I used to drive OTR and always saw abunch of trail rigs of all types down on 19 north of Summerville, looked like there's tone of places to wheel down there. Used to have a regular trip to Fairmont.

Update...

Tonneau cover is sold.

Tal & Hadas Rear Sport Bar, Warrior Products In bed Tire Carrier, both sets of wheels and both Bed Extenders are still for sale.

Update, bed cap and one bed extender are now sold.

Tal & Hadas Rear Sport Bar, Warrior Products In bed Tire Carrier, both sets of wheels and one Bed Extender are still for sale.

Bump

Warrior Products tire carrier is now SOLD !!!

Bed extender and wheels are SOLD !!!

Tal & Hadas rear Sport Bar is still for sale. 1 of 4 in the country.

Back