Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Please post some pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights installed.

Thanks ...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Hey Eric,

How much do you sell the longer LED bar for? The one mounted on the bottom of your guard? how easy is it to tap into the lights? I have 2 Hellas on my guard right now and was thinking about mounting this below! THanks!

They are redesigning the led I have on my truck now. I haven't had mine for very long. I have a guy that might be interested in mine now. If he doesn't want it, I would ship it for $200. I haven't had it long. (I change my lights often)

16,000 lumen....... holy crap this light is bright

sploder.jpg

Sheepdogg, do I detect the Eagle, Globe & Anchor on your license plate? :salute:

Does this count? lol

22inch 126watt 10,800lumens cree spot and flood combo light bar
CB9B31B9-3CFD-4CAF-96C5-4AAB0B795C82.jpg

Just the light bar at night
2E57801A-D7C4-4FC6-8E2C-2CC706F6F05E.jpg

where did you get that bar, Ejbiers?

Got it off eBay. It's actually 12,600 lumens not 10,800.

My buddy has the bigger version on his cummins and it's still going strong for over a year.

hmmm I was looking for one to put on my roof basket, but wasn't sure if I could trust eBay ones

I mean it's Cree LEDs so it's definitely not cheap LEDs and the light bar itself is pretty heavy and aluminum. The heat sink is pretty damn big for it. Glass seems pretty heavy duty and well protected around the aluminum casing. I was super impressed for $105 shipped.

I'll have to look into it, thanks!

I just got my roof lights wired up so i'll play too!

kxJriUj.jpg

9vurOul.jpg

something is messed up with my camera so yellows get way over exagerated, they aren't really that yellow.

edit: another one:
IWdaaSO.jpg

Picture001_zps2961d9d8.jpg

Picture002_zps37e9cfd9.jpg

IMG_20140416_182533_zpsa0ad10bd.jpg
IMG_20140320_172912_zps4cee53cc.jpg

My setup so far, 100w bulbs in the hellas, might get some different lights that are brighter and stronger for off-road.

image_zps1a2809e1.jpg

Rigid Industries 10" Flood/Spot combo

IMG_1720_zpsacd38535.jpg

IMG_1723_zps7c6f7725.jpg

Back