PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

how much for the roof basket? thinking it would be a nice spare tire carrier!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lets get this goin again... in search of some things-

- 1st gen doors, with or without guts/electronics. preff crank windows
- diff gears 4.88 or lower
- 38" tires rollers or low treads are fine for mach up
- manual 1354 t case
- 8" lift shocks all around
- 2"+ extended/lengthened drivelines

let me know whats goin on...

I have doors that are full power and would you want to convert to a 5 speed manual instead of a auto? I have a complete 5 speed setup for $300

Eb 44/9"

James duff rear diff protector/skid plates ford 9"

Drive Shafts and Bronco D30

For Free : Stock front and rear Drive shafts from a four door , Flanged at both ends .

Selling a set of 02-05 HID retrofited headlights if any one is looking for a set.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/4731158127.html

PM me with questions!

photo4_zps931ef048.jpg

Also have a spare set of Gray Leather 6 way power Explorer Seats fits 95-2001 explorers and 92-2012 ford Ranger extended cabs.

How much for the seats , are passenger and driver side both electric , do they both flip forward for use in the ranger ex cab 2 door style ?

drool if only I had some more cash,

Those are some great prices Kevin has the stuff listed for, I could not bring myself to sell my axle sets for what he wants for his.

Pair of brand new, never used, never charged Fox 14" travel Air Shocks.

$300 obo for the pair

00P0P_7gRUyyYv0Nn_600x450.jpg

Anyone interested in a duffy doubler and/or manual shift 1354?

I am interested in your doubler, how much do you want for it?

No but I'd be interested in your 9" third member if you still have it :D

I still have a 4.0 OHV/5r55e/tcase up for grabs if anyone wants it...

At this time I will only sell the axles in a matched set. When I am further along on my early bronco I will part the axles out to get the most $$$ out of them.

Looking for the elusive M5OD/manual t-case shifter boots if anyone has one.

Like this:

IMG_16501.jpg

003B6AB8-B3D6-4300-9D48-9B5157EF3DA1_zpspo4iw3tp.jpg

Have for sale a set of Five Ultra brand Rouge Wheels. the size is 16x8 bolt pattern is 5x4.5 / 5x114.3mm.

Wheels are in great condition and show little to know signs of use. (see pictures) all 5 center caps are included. Wheels have been used so they do show some small scuffs and nicks, the spare has a small curb mark on it as well but nothing that effects how the wheels preform or look.

Looking for a 1st gen transmission wiring harness For a 4.0 auto trsns It has two wires.
I need it from the drivers inner fender to the trans . ( no burnt wires - this is whats wrong with mine)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

94 limited transmission wire harness

Looking for a 1st gen transmission wiring harness For a 4.0 auto trsns It has two sets of wires.
I need it from the drivers inner fender to the trans . ( no burnt wires - this is whats wrong with mine) I have a ex limited dont know if this matters

Back