Price paid for sport explorer

sherwing2000

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sports
Gents,
I'm looking to purchase a Sport Explorer Ruby Red with 402a. I want to know what price did you pay your Sport so I have an idea. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got mine for 43k. Ruby Red, 402A, tow package, roof crossbars, and moonroof.

Gents,
I'm looking to purchase a Sport Explorer Ruby Red with 402a. I want to know what price did you pay your Sport so I have an idea. Thanks

$42,500 with costco our haste plan, 402a, sunroof and rear bucket seats

$39,700 with tow package, ruby red, second row buckets, all weather floor mats. Sticker was $44,900. I got a few dealers to send me offers via email and I played the dealers off each other.

Thanks for the info. Are these prices out the door?

$39,700 with tow package, ruby red, second row buckets, all weather floor mats. Sticker was $44,900. I got a few dealers to send me offers via email and I played the dealers off each other.

Is that included with 402a package?

I stole mine!! Shhhh don't tell anyone!

White tri-coat, 402a, tow package, moonroof, adaptive cruise got it for $44.5 with x-plan pricing and rebates. Could have had one w/o adaptive cruise (but it sold too fast) for $43. My OTD price was $49k which was still under sticker.

FYI at least out here, many dealers wont budge from sticker bc they roll off the lot like hotcakes.

Make them budge! I just bought mine yesterday. I negotiated to $38k and out the door for $44.5k with Premium ESP & Maintenance for 84 months / 60,000 miles (I don't drive a lot) and 1.7% APR for 60 mo. If they won't work with you GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You may have to get the dealer to do a dealer trade or something, but my dealer was even willing to put me in a loaner Limited until mine came in. I'm VERY happy :).

OH, I got Tri-coat white / black, 402a, tow, sun roof, and mats.

and going about 3 days before the end of the month REALLY helps your negotiating leverage.

$42,500 with costco our haste plan, 402a, sunroof and rear bucket seats

Carnivore, any chance I can get you you to post a couple pics inside/out? I have mine, very similarly optioned out as yours, on order and I have never seen one with our color combo.

Also, my sticker is listed as $48,555. What is a reasonable price I should pay? I am USAA, costco just to name a few. Thanks for all help!

Is that included with 402a package?

That is with the 402a and it was the price before taxes, tags, extended warranty etc... I got the 100k mile/ 7 yr bumper to bumper for $1,700 which is half off the price by telling them I didn't want it and told them they needed to come down on the price.

Carnivore, any chance I can get you you to post a couple pics inside/out? I have mine, very similarly optioned out as yours, on order and I have never seen one with our color combo.

Also, my sticker is listed as $48,555. What is a reasonable price I should pay? I am USAA, costco just to name a few. Thanks for all help!
The USAA was the best I found

MSRP 50,900 - Paid 44,200

Bought a Silver Ignot on Oct 1 off the lot. 402A, Adaptive Cruise, BLIS, Bench Seat, Moonroof, Tow Package, All Weather Mats, Cargo Area Mat, & Cross bars.

Sticker was 52K, OTD price was 46.5K with 7yr/100k mile extended warranty and enviroguard paint/interior protection treatment/plan (I know its a scam, but 6 yrs worth of car wash concentrate, wax, and leather treatment is worth it, considering I clean her weekly).

I was lucky, and no one knew about these around here. I was playing two dealers, who had 3 Sports between them sitting on lots, against each other. It worked to my benefit.

MSRP $47,345 got it with the A-plan and after rebates for $42,805 (not including tax).

My sticker was 49,x.. and got it for around 44,x.. including the $1750 rebate. Dealer specs are in my sig.

Some dealers I went to said they wouldn't budge off of the sticker due to popularity. It's bullsh*t. They'll budge....

I'm having crazy trouble trying to locate a Sport that I want. I have particular interests! I posted in another thread that I would wait for 2014 if the My Ford Touch was improved or if it came from the factory with a DVD system.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm having crazy trouble trying to locate a Sport that I want. I have particular interests! I posted in another thread that I would wait for 2014 if the My Ford Touch was improved or if it came from the factory with a DVD system.

You shouldn't have any trouble if you go INTO A DEALER and have a serious discussion. They found mine 250 miles away and did a dealer transfer. You cannot rely on online inventory searches, they aren't accurate.

Back