'nother Humboldt Rig | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'nother Humboldt Rig

If you guys and gals don't know, I am a son of Turdle's. I am on a mission :D

I have a '98 Mounty almost like my dads. The fact is that it used to be my brother's, and its all crappy. We have been fixing it up here and there, and I'll be adding photos shortly of what we got done and whats to come. Dad says it will take awhile.

Anyways a little about myself. I am still in High School and almost 19, I run Cross Country and Track. I work at teh Pizza **** I-I mean Hut. I have long hair I will cut soon. Firefox freaks me out sometimes, I enjoy playing MMOs, I love Math and Science, but hate English, and I plan to become a great Engineer whether it be Mechanical or Chemical I haven't decided. I know some HTML and a little CSS which I am still working on in my free time. I am a member of Expertscape, so I already have a bit of foruming experience :) I shook Lane Boyer's hand. Daddyoh wants me to go eat now so I'll answer any questions you guys have :D thanks in advance for the welcomes and GL with hating :rolleyes:

EDIT also if you were wondering: My username comes from what my third cousin who had Down syndrome or something like that. Anyway, that's how he says Matthew (my real name) and I dedicate it to that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Jon, how much rust is under that truck, the body seams, hatch, doors, radiator support etc? I've got my friend David who last Winter was wanting a better Winter truck or SUV than his old defunct 75ish F350.

Well, it aint pretty under there. It has rocker rust and some in the rear fenders. This would only be good for a local beater or trail truck IMO.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I understand that, at this age it's getting common to find. Mine has a lot of beginning issues, due to coming from Milwaukee in 2003.

I will mention it to David, I know his finances are rough right now too.

Well, this was sold today to a local buyer. I saw her driving around, she waved back with a big smile on her face so I motioned her to stop. She already had her new tag on it and said she was having fun.

She had a mountaineer earlier which hit a deer. She went into a Nissan Altima which was backed into by my neighbor while she was driving down the road. Insurance paid off her loan leaving her car less.

She said she felt safer in the Mounty. Oh, Green is her favorite color and she likes the look. I hope it serves her well.

Sheeeesh. I just noticed there are a lot of she's up there ^^^^. Maybe I should have compacted the statement. oh well.

On that note-this story is over. The end.

She End...

Ooops, I meant The End.

:bsnicker::wavey:

Back