• Register Today It's free!

Road air noise?

phareous

Reaction score
City, State
USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Recently my 2013 developed a noise when I am at highway speeds..it sounds like air entering the cabin (almost a whistiling) but I cannot determine exactly where it is coming in - just somewhere up front.

Anyone had something similar and might know of a TSB for it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Recently my 2013 developed a noise when I am at highway speeds..it sounds like air entering the cabin (almost a whistiling) but I cannot determine exactly where it is coming in - just somewhere up front.

Anyone had something similar and might know of a TSB for it?

Hi phareous,

Have you had the chance to mention this to your dealer? They'll be in the best position to solve your whistling noise for you. Also, I'm happy to escalate your case to your region's customer service manager. Just send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; we'll get started from there.

Thanks!

Crystal

A frame moulding that is where is coming from.

It seems to have gone away at the moment...I'll have to keep listening and see if it comes back

It seems to have gone away at the moment...I'll have to keep listening and see if it comes back

Sounds like a plan, phareous. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if it comes back; I'm happy to see how I can help.

Crystal

Back