Ford My Owner Website Missing Maintenance Records | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford My Owner Website Missing Maintenance Records

ls973800

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Edge Limited
I have used the Ford My Owner Website to record any and all maintenance and repairs I have done to my vehicle. This goes back to when I purchased my 2003 F150 new and kept records there.

Yesterday when I checked the website to see how long it has been since I changed my oil, about 80% of my records are gone! The website has been reconfigured and once again in my opinion they have made it less user friendly! Seems like every time they redo the Ford Owner site, the Sync My Ride site, or the Ford Credit Site to name a few, they make things worse!

Anyone else use that site to record records? Are you missing any entries? Hope to hear from Ford Services or a customer rep who might have some answers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine isn't missing anything but my records don't go back that far since its a '13.

It's actually the records for my 2013. There are only about 5 entries now instead of the 12 or so that were there. It's strange that all except one of my own entries are gone, and the dealer entries are still there.

When I sold the F150, I printed out the service records to go along with the truck. I deleted that account on the Ford Owner site. Just the 2013 account now that I opened and entered my first entry back in July of 2012.

I just checked my 2012 Mustang and all the info is still there it just takes more clicking to get to it.

Had a similar issue when I ran a Vehicle Health report and wanted to review it in the newly designed Syncmyride site. Using Google Chrome I couldn't get the report to come up but had no issue getting it using Internet Explorer. Finding the new site has a lot of glitches and locks up a lot or doesn't take me where I want to go.

Back