• Register Today It's free!

bull bars

blulite

Reaction score
City, State
Stockton-on-Tees
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 & 1999 4.0 sohc v6
Can anyone help with what bull bars I can fit onto my 1998 explorer??? I can find very few online and was considering there might be donor options available. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an ARB winch bumper on the front of my 2000 plate and I think it's off a Ranger if that helps.

It helps a bit, where might I find one of these? thanks

You could try looking on ebay or somewhere like that, mine came with it on.

I got some used stainless steel ones off ebay. Think they were off a landrover of some sort. Just made my own brackets to mount it.

There was a set of awesome ones on ebay i wanted but i missed the bidding due to work. Would a winch bumper off a toyota landcruiser work?

Will a bull bar from a 2002 ranger fit in my explorer?

I wouldn't know to be honest with you but if you can get the measurements then measure the Ex it will give you an idea

I wouldn't know to be honest with you but if you can get the measurements then measure the Ex it will give you an idea

thanks doughs, Ibe found a bull bar from an Isuzu trooper bighorn that fits the ex nice and looks brilliant. I'm having brackets made up to suit and it's due to be fitted properly next Tuesday. If I could work out how to post pictures I'd show you. It looks pretty agressive.

It looks better now that I've had it re-sprayed too lol.

Back