• Register Today It's free!

New front bumper

boble86

Reaction score
City, State
midlothian,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Hey guys im making a new front bumper. I kinda drew one up on paint, pretty crappy but gives the idea but dont know how to post the picture.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since you aren't elite, you must have a different site host your pic. If you have a cardomain or any other site that will host pics, you can link the pic from there.

You must be an elite member to post pics. So either join the elite group and support this great site or find a server that will host your pics and link them here.

You posted the link of where you edit the site, not where you view the site.

Bad link. You need to upload it on cardomain, then click properties and put the link to the picture on this site.

i cant get a picture to post on it can i just email some1 the pic and they do it for me??

what is the problem your having posting it on cardomain?

If u get on aim, I'll try to tell you.

I'd like to see....mine is half done....was gonna finish today, but drank till 5 am thismorning :confused: :eek:

update

Like to see some picks for ideas. Think that you can post some pics up also bipolarbob?

I saw this post and figured i had to show u guys the bumper i want to make. what do u think

VvxY3F6rOpzTcKbRkY6K9nEVPlJdx-qw0300.jpg

Looks beefy. Reminds of the ARB bumper.

looks nice but i'd put the d-ring/mounts on the flat front part rather than below.. if you don't wheel it, then it won't matter. where they are now they will take damage and hang you up eventually.

jasonb said:
looks nice but i'd put the d-ring/mounts on the flat front part rather than below.. if you don't wheel it, then it won't matter. where they are now they will take damage and hang you up eventually.
Yep, I agree.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yep still haven gotten the pics of the one i want up lol

Back