my explorer draggin vid | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer draggin vid

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like a bad idea to me.

EBInterceptor said:
Looks like a bad idea to me.

:rolleyes: , you just dont understand the art of "draggin" :D

Looks Good man!!!! be better if the video was longer, and better quality, got some Pics of your setup?

looks hot,

i think you should put a 00' front chip on it. definatly make it stand out more.

Nice glad to see a bagged expo . I have some of my ranger . Yes they make suck a thing as " Drag Blocks " , they can be bolted or welded onto the lower frame and they are made to throw BIG sparks . Also some ppl use tow ball hitches , like the ones you find at wal mart for 10 bucks , they also throw a lot of spark .

that sounds healthy

I dont get it........ But isnt that a bit too much sparks for it to be the frame?

He really is dragging the frame, Heres a list of mods he had done,
PAGE OF MY MODS.
3INCH LOWERED CHASSIS TECH I-BEAMS
FBSS AIR SUSPENSION COMPLETLY CUSTOM FABRICATED BRACKETS
FIRESTONE 2500 AND 2600 BAGS
8 3/8 SMC VALVES
1/2 INCH AIR LINE
RED 10 SWITCH BOX
12 GALLON AIR TANK
2 VIAIR 380; 200 PSI COMPRESSORS
PIONEER DEH-6300 CD PLAYER
LIGHTNING AUDIO WIREING KIT
FRONT WIPER ARMS PAINTED
COMPLETLY SHAVED HATCH WITH CROOKED OFFSET FRENCHED IN LICENSE
PLATE BOX
BILLET ANTENNA
REAR SIDE WINDOW TINTING
REMOVED ROOF RACK
RED WIRE LOOM
WHITE FACE INDIGLO GAUGES
PAINTED INTERIOR TRIM TO MATCH EXTERIOR
NEW REAR WINDOW
APC DECAL (I MUTILATED IT DAMN RICER SELL OUTS)
FLOWMASTER 40 SERIES WITH TURNDOWN BEFORE AXEL
STULL BILLET GRILL
CLEAR CORNERS
CLEAR TAILLIGHTS
BOSCH PLATINUM +4 SPARK PLUGS
BOSCH PLUG WIRES
BILLET HEADLIGHT KNOB

I don't see the grind blocks there......

that list is so old oh and it was the frame i was her virgin drag so it had to be the frame i cant wait for her virgin body drag :) oh and the bright white sparks are from titanium drag blocks. and for the engineering aspect im majoring in mechanical engineering and have been working on my truck for about 4 years or so i have bagged a few trucks. so dont flame what u dont know about and thats y i posted it on here because i wanted to see what other people thought that dont know much about mini trucks. and the exhaust is cut off after the converter because my flowmaster was in the way for the custom fabricated cantilevered bellcrank pushrod triangulated super piviot 4 link. my friend is going to make me a custom y pipe and than i can finnish the rest of the exhaust and it sounds bad ass in person right now so i dont know if im gona put the flow back on. and yes i know my brand new jvc digital camra sux at night and it was expensive

I wasn't hatin' it's just something new to me. I appreciate all the work you put into it. Hopefully you can get a nice video because it would make it look 10X better.

slammedxonair i dont think these guys have enough minitruckin background, but its sweet, i wana see pics or the rear, did you raise the floor in the rear or what.

Why would you want to throw sparks??? I dont get it are you nuts? Who in there right damn mind would do that to a Explorer????

SlammedX your X is sick, i guess a lot of people really don't know the history or theory of dragging it's been a minitrucking trend for years. The ability to lay your frame on the ground shows great achievement in height adjustment and like some others have said, to see an X dragging....Sweet!!!

who in there right mind would throw sparks let me sum this up for you a BadA$$! thats who

is being a badass a good thing or bad? Cause I wanna know if your insulting me or complementing me.... LOL As we always spark it or park it... I cant wait till my rear is finished again.... LOL can never be to low..... Good luck....

Back when I was 15-16, there was an S10 that was bagged that would drive through our neighborhood. It was a pretty nice looking truck. Almost anytime he drove past my friends and me, he'd drag down the street. At first we were like, "Did this guy forget to raise the back of his truck or is he just stupid?". :p Then we realized he had those pad things. After that, we thought it was pretty crazy that he could actually get his truck that low. :eek: :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

badass as in its sweet i just finshed lifting my 92 sport and now im looking for another sport to lay body so i can have the best of both worlds

Back