Froader and Section coming to Texas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Froader and Section coming to Texas

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
Giving everyone plenty of notice on this one. ;)

Froader and Section are coming to Texas, the first weekend in August, which is the 5th and 6th. :eek: Gonna hang out at the house in Bastrop, so let's give them a big Texas "HOWDY!" and show them how we do things here. ;)

Can also be a EF Mod meeting with SVO, Kris G, and along with Trckmagic close by as well. :D

Maybe if we give them enough Texas Tea, they'll let Trckmagic cut their roofs off! :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

He's hoping to be the first Pink Demon.

Can't wait. :D :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IndexPic.jpg
    IndexPic.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 526

FROADER said:
Brian, you can keep the sawz-all at home! I'm not ready to cut it. :p

I don't think you need to worry about Brian and a sawz-all. You need to worry about SVO and his gas powered instrument of death. :eek:

attachment.php

It's funny you should bring this photo up...

We will be there..... I feel hungover already :)

are they driving their rigs? is this a wheeling trip?
:p

?????
4 or 5 liters?

You hauling my old OHV to Texas to swap them? driving on 5 cyl the whole way? Sweeeeetness.

I will have to bring my chit :)

Stang Girl said:
I don't think you need to worry about Brian and a sawz-all. You need to worry about SVO and his gas powered instrument of death. :eek:

Meet my little friend guys! :D

He knows, no prejudice! :eek:

firend.JPG

Jeff - Be afraid

410Fortune said:
are they driving their rigs? is this a wheeling trip?
:p

We're towin it out. No sense in getting 13mpg in the Explorer when we can get 15mpg in the diesel. :D Plus, who wants to drive the 1400 miles home in a convertible?

That should be my Weekend off so that perfect.. I will see yall there...

Kris

Don't forget your buttless chaps, it is cowboy country after all :p

Cant say I seen any one I know where chaps.. :eek:

DB_1 said:
Don't forget your buttless chaps, it is cowboy country after all :p

410Fortune said:
?????
4 or 5 liters?

You hauling my old OHV to Texas to swap them? driving on 5 cyl the whole way? Sweeeeetness.
4... :(

If I had the money I would buy your '98 stuff from you and swap that in, but that is not even close to happening, yet.

NO CUTTING! Unless it's Doug's... :D

FROADER said:
Who's ex is that now in that picture? Did pughman stop by? :D

You know me, it's another motor and tranny job that starts tomorrow morning bright and early after I have 2 pots of coffee at 5am.

I'm sure you really don't want Lori to do a play by play, picture by picture, thread on how to remove and replace the motor and tranny in a 1st gen. Explorer do you?

You know, just trying to suppliment my income, one day I might be able to get ahead of the bill paying game :confused:

Jeff - :navajo:

i'll be there, like 99% sure :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looking forward to meeting some new faces, and seeing few of the same ones again :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Colin I'll take payments! hahaha

not!

Back