• Register Today It's free!

may 2nd wheelin

fullytwisted

Reaction score
City, State
Boston , Mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ranger 4x4 XLT 4.0
i know its short notice,, but myself and few friends of mine are heading to a trail to do some wheelin. mostly Rangers...but all are welcome.. its in ashburnham, its a pretty stock friendly place.. should be fun. if anyone is interested.. we are meeting at Brians Place (gas station) on rt#140 north 5 miles off rt#2 west at 10;00 am the trail is just down the road from there..things to bring...

food.
water.
tow straps.
spair tire.
jack.
cb if ya hve one.
fire extinguisher.
no beer..........or booze

maybe ill see ya there..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry I'll be at a car show/sound off at UMASS

I've updated our Club Announcement Tread to link to this one (to generate more exposure).

Um..not sure on the date, or my rig.. we'll see what come up..

Sorry... I cannot make it.. too many current projects in the works... Have a great run and take lots of pics..

Did this trip ever happen?

Looks like you had a good time!! I love the pictures.... Wish I could have made it, but I just replaced two lower ball joints, a front caliper and 2 sets of pads... BUT, now that the work is done the front end feels nice and tight, stops on a dime, and is ready for WHEELING!!! Keep the outings coming!!!

Sweet :thumbsup: Nice pics and it looks like you guys had a great time. I inserted some of the photo links form RF below.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Looks like you guys had a blast. We should get a run planned heading out there instead of southern NH where we always go for a change soon.

Looks like you guys had a blast. We should get a run planned heading out there instead of southern NH where we always go for a change soon.

:thumbsup: I Second the motion... I've also missed your above post because the new EF server switchover didn't send me a subscribed thread updated msg.

Back