• Register Today It's free!

94 Explorer fuse panel diagram

Weekend Toy

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Haven, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Explorer XLT
I have had my 94 Explorer for 3 weeks. The interior lights do not work and all the lamps look good. I go to check the fuses and I find out I dont have a diagram to tell me what fuse goes to what!
I have been on the web and cant find this info. I have a haynes manual for the truck and they dont list a diagram either. The local Ford dealer can't or won't help me.
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the diagram?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is from the autozone.com repair info guide...

0900c1528018efb8.gif

The fuse #'s don't match what the factory diagram had (they numbered differently) but the information is correct.

~Mark

So let me get this right.....
This diagram is 100% correct but if I compare it to a Ford diagram it wouldnt match?
Just want to make sure. Thanks for the information.

That is correct. . They just change dthe numbering between the ford version and the autozone/chiltons version.

~Mark

Where is this fuse panel located?
I can only fidn the under-hood fuses...I assume this is behind an interior panel somewhere?

I have the same issue on my 1992 Explorer and looking for assistance b y the same channels. The issue is on my ride is that the htr/ac blower doesn't work. Light goes on but nothing happens? Checked all the clear fuses in panel but their are others ones that are little grey blocks / other type?? Need to know what they power....

The fuse panel is under the dash next to the parking brake.

Dannyp,

The little gray boxes are circut breakers. I think one is for headlights and i can't remember what the other does off the top of my head.

I have a 92 2 door and this diagram doesnt seem to match. The interior lights arent working and I am trying to troubleshoot starting by checking the fuse and I dont have a manual or diagram to the fuse box.

Back