Serious Explorations Ford Explorer and Ranger Message Board
#1 Resource for Ford Explorer and Ranger Owners - By Enthusiasts, for Enthusiasts.

Ford Explorer Generation Guide

EF Swag Store 2015 Ford Explorer Forums Elite Membership Chat Room My Posts Reviews Explorer Photo Gallery
Go Back   Ford Explorer and Ranger Forums "Serious Explorations" > Offroad Runs and Events > Meet and Greet and, International Explorers > UK Explorer Owners Forum

Notices

haynes manual

Old 02-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
jamesc777
Holmfirth, West Yorkshire

Missing Hector

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Original Poster)
haynes manual

this is a long shot i know, does anyone have a spare haynes manual kicking around? dont really want to spend 20+ if i can avoid it.

Wishing Hector could return!
jamesc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
( Join the Elite Explorers )

For only $20 per year you can become an Elite Explorer member. Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications really work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members can change the forum "styles" to eliminate most ads, including blue underlined links, and no ads on photos. Other benefits include the ability to store 1000 Private Messages, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and to our Photo Gallery and more. Join the Elite Explorers today.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
Howard
Elite Explorer
Milton Keynes

1998 SOHC UK SPEC

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You can get a used one on Amazon from 9.85. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used Or if you are quick there is one on ebay for 5.00 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Haynes-Ford-Ex...item4a9e97b2da Hope that helps.

Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
jcasey007
Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
Jeep Commander 5.7L HEMI

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have the Haynes which is OK but for a better manual, search ebay in the US (www.ebay.com) you can get an electronic version of the dealer manual, much more detailed and with the diagnostic steps as well.

I paid $6.95 and was able to down load it within 20 mins of paying from a secure FTP site

Only proplem was the size of 270 Mbytes so you do need a broadband connection but it was worth the wait !
jcasey007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggest this thread to friends:

Join the "Elite Explorers" Today!

Search Explorer Forum

Top of Page