4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey PWR or anyone else that might know, what roof-rack is that? Looks waaaay better than the tube racks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi PWR, Please tell us... what is the size of those beautiful MHT rims and tires???

Hi, these are 22 x 9.5 MHT's . The offset is custom front to rear to try and build in some bulk to the rear qtrs. Nitto is my running shoe of choice. Model, Terra Size is the 305.40.22 (31.61” tall).

Hey PWR or anyone else that might know, what roof-rack is that? Looks waaaay better than the tube racks!!

Started life as a Westin rack. I trimmed it down and powered coated it black. Then I sunk it into the rails to get a lower profile look

Looks good. Hope you dont mind if i steal your idea. I love the way it sits low!!

Looks good. Hope you dont mind if i steal your idea. I love the way it sits low!!

No worries...Thats what I love about these forums..thanks for the props..

I love the Flares:thumbsup: Maybe the factory ones would not look so bad with more meat under truck.

Also love the Taurus Sho rims on the first page:thumbsup:

I'd like to find some 18" Edge wheels to put on mine;)

ALY03674U.jpg

I love the look of your X, PWR Adict. Makes me want to get a 4th gen X. Where'd you get those fender flares (probably not what they're called)?

I made them from scratch. Never could find what I wanted, but needed these to create the look I was aiming for :) Thank you for the kind words.

You did a good job on those, they look great. Kind of looks like the fenders flares on a 06-09 Ranger FX4:
06-09 Ranger FX4
I'll post the link not to clutter up the 4th gen pics with a ranger :D

Nice looking fourth gens, everyone.

cburns70
love the picture of your X. From what I can see, not much, your X looks good :thumbsup:

Thanks Icecube, I'll get some daylights pics up soon. I was playing around with my new Hellas, trying to get a sunset shot but, I was a little late. :)

That's a great Pic! I wish we had scenery like that around here. Nice clean X too!

Front pic?^

That's hott! The black around the headlights really set off the grill.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW!!!.... pretty clean. Sum black or gunmetal rims with a chrome lip would look great.

KrisPau

Nice Ex--Love that grille!!

Kris that is a bad X. 2 or 4WD? I love the lights they really look great with the Adrenalin grill. Really nice all over.

STU

Here's a daylight picture, I was doing a little "offroading".
4933495226_8b4333c791_b.jpg

Looks good :thumbsup: Westin Bull Bar on there?

Cburns70...any other mods planned for your X?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cburns70 lookin good. What do you think of your truck?

Back