2005 Explorer XLT Fuse Box Diagram - Hood | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2005 Explorer XLT Fuse Box Diagram - Hood

voiceinnside

Reaction score
City, State
sacramento
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 explorer
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for fuse box diagram for under the hood. Some fuses missing, have a feeling that is why my car isn't cranking over, but the dash lights come on.

Truth be told, EX girlfriend rigged it so that I couldn't get my car back. Had to tow it away. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL, my ex just used to pull the coil wire on mine. Here's the link for your owners manual that includes the fuse blocks.

dude, thanks so much. Break Ups are hard.....she's holding my 52 inch plasma and other **** hostage. Crazy chics.

where the fuse box located in the manual?

Quick Question, I called the Ford Dealership and they asked for the Amperage for the Starter Relay #56 under the hood. Do you know where I can find this?

You should be able to read the amperage or part number on the top or side of the relay. The shop could tell you if it's the right one but it could be going bad too. I don't have a shop manual and the resources I checked don't list the rating.

Back to your op, you will have blank spots on your blocks unless your truck has every option made. Then you'll still likely have a few empty spaces. Why don't you post what the truck is and isn't doing and what you've checked so far? Might be completed unrelated to your ex-gf. Probably not, but worth a try.

If they didn't have that "*&^%$" there would be a bounty on their heads!!!! :salute:

Back