Just got my new bumper from RLC Welding installed!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got my new bumper from RLC Welding installed!!!

Standing by for pics..........................:popcorn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry it took so long. I finally got outside with the camera to take some pictures today. Here you go:

RDDlH.jpg

1UFdv.jpg

It took about an hour to get it installed and wired correctly. It's also got three red LEDs in it so it can function as a third brake light, but I left that wire disconnected because my factory third brake light is still visible.

I like it, nice work.

I have an '02 sport.Would the install be the same for my Ex? I love that bumper its what I want on mine.

Looks real good! :thumbsup:

I have an '02 sport.Would the install be the same for my Ex? I love that bumper its what I want on mine.

I'm not sure to be honest. I think that the '02 Sport is basically the same as my '00 except for the body panels, so it probably would, but I can't say for certain.

How's it all holding up now that you've had it on for a few months Ravedigger?

How's it all holding up now that you've had it on for a few months Ravedigger?

Yeah, I've had zero issues with it. I've towed with it, been yanked out of the mud, and it's as good as new.

Looks awesome to be sure, I like.

I was tired of having the 33" tire in the hatch area of my truck, and strapping it to the roof destroyed my fuel economy

This cracked me up. I know for a fact you aren't getting better than 14 MPG avg and THAT is what destroyed your gas mileage lol

This is exactly what I'm looking for for my lifted 2003 Explorer Sport Trac, I planned on making one but I don't have the time right now with work, too many projects, life in general.

What's the demensions of the bumper (end to end, height, depth, etc. so I can measure my Trac and see if this will work for my truck. or can they make one that fits the Trac?

Looks awesome on your Ex man !!

Where is RLC located out of?

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions.

That is a nice bumper and tire rack. I would like to get something like that for my trac.

Rebel, he is based in Kentucky. You can find his ebay ads if you search on ebay for explorer winch bumper.

These pics got me super exited to get back to the states, RLC tire carrier bumper and front winch bumper should be at the house about the time I get home.:chug: :biggthump

For anyone wanting to get some they have a thread in the vendors section.

Back