Wanted - wheel spacers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted wheel spacers

Parts or services wanted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what do you need si? i have two 1/4 inch spacers, and two 3/8's at home

Oriellys has some for 13 bucks a pair for 5 lug wheels

I need the ones with bolts on so I can fit my 35's... Been told the standard rims will be in too near the fender wells

Si

Ebay mate. Do a search for ford hub centric wheel spacer's or a few combination's of those word's and you should be right.

simon, your best bet is to get them from summit or jegs. i have heard some bad things about ebay ones

i saw a set at afn that had studs on them. the guy told me 40 each. i put them down needles to say

I bought a set of two inch spacers two days ago shoul dbe getting them soon. they have pressed in studs and are garunteed to fit. the material is aluminum they were about 140 for the 4 shipping included

Yea If money is tight i understand. But for now i think that is the best deal ive seen. Unless you can get someone to sell you their used ones. or if you have a friend that works in a machine shop and just pump out four of em for you on his off time. But 140 shipped is the best ive seen around. Check craigslist for used stuff and check on here. see if you cant find someone willing to part with theirs.

I'll just wait till someone on here is getting rid of some.. no rush, it's not like I can drive it yet anyway

Si

Back