Serious Explorations Ford Explorer and Ranger Message Board
#1 Resource for Ford Explorer and Ranger Owners - By Enthusiasts, for Enthusiasts.

Ford Explorer Generation Guide

EF Swag Store 2015 Ford Explorer Forums Elite Membership Chat Room My Posts Reviews Explorer Photo Gallery
Go Back   Ford Explorer and Ranger Forums "Serious Explorations" > Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum > Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum

Notices

Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum Ford Ranger and Mazda B Series forums. The Mazda B2300 B3000 and B4000 are clones of the Ford Ranger, with all systems the same. The only differences are trim and a few body parts. This forum discusses Ford Ranger and Mazda B series specific issues. Owners of the older Mazda B2000 B2200 and B2600 are welcome as well.

cant find torx flywheel bolt

Old 07-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
iamalh
Stone Mountain, Ga.
97 XL

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Original Poster)
cant find torx flywheel bolt

i have a 97 ford explorer with 5 speed mazda transmission.there are 8 torx flywheel bolts i tried autozone,napa,advanced oreillys,and ford online. they have the bolts for a 5.0 which has 6 bolts. im getting really pissed. can anyone shed some light on this issue?
iamalh is offline   Reply With Quote
( Join the Elite Explorers )

For only $20 per year you can become an Elite Explorer member. Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications really work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members can change the forum "styles" to eliminate most ads, including blue underlined links, and no ads on photos. Other benefits include the ability to store 1000 Private Messages, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and to our Photo Gallery and more. Join the Elite Explorers today.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
Blacksheep Josh
Slinky+Escalator=Fun
Statesboro, GA

1993 Ford Explorer XLT

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Do you have one of the old bolts? You may just need to take an old bolt and have them match it up.

Will the bolts for the 5.0 work? Might just have to buy two sets...

Also, ask Advance if they have it in PDQ or not, if they do it's a next day delivery. If they "dont' know how to check", have them press F6 twice then F8 to check for it lol.

1991 Nissan 240sx Drift Pig
"You can hear me when I'm coming" - Yung Joc
Blacksheep Josh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggest this thread to friends:

Join the "Elite Explorers" Today!

Search Explorer Forum

Top of Page