• Register Today It's free!

found this online

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
i dunno if these pics have been posted before but i was looking around for sport trac pics and came across this

sport_trac_2.jpg

sport_trac_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anything but those wheels!

Holy Smokes!
The rims aren't that bad in my opinion but they are WAY to big! They have to be over 20''

Good find. I don't think it has been posted before. I've never seen it. I'm wondering if this is a guy from Florida that had a white Trac with a solid axle and 37s but very little information online. I think he had Rockstar rims on it then, too.

Maybe it's just the pictures, but I don't see a front or rear driveshaft. I'd like to see the results of this project. Nice ground clearance. Sure hope they dropped a V8 into it. Definitely a mall crawler, though.

Went to that shops website. Doesn't look like the information on the ST project has been updated in a year. Wonder what happened with it.

Front pot is there but open.

There's one just like it for sale on craigslist, this one might be it.

Yep, that's the one.

Does it have a fold out step ladder to get in? That thing is huge, looks bigger in the sale ad.

The original pictures are of this truck with 42s. The sale ad is with 47s!

Would look better with 'glass fenders

Would look better with 'glass fenders
IMO, if it's a real off-roader, the only reason to put on glass fenders is for legality - other than that, the fenders would get trashed on the trail.

That thing is scary... He forgot to close the hood all the way :D

And put the front diff cover on. Lol...

Why do I keep finding trucks I like for less than what I paid for mine... Should have waited... -__- They're all near me too...

i talked to the guy that owned the trac on craigslist, he said it got around 14mpg, and he sold it for $7,000. that's rediculous.:eek:

That thing got 14mpg's, no way. Mine doesn't even get that and I only have 33's. I would love to see some proof of the mpg's, just saying.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't believe 14 mpg either, but it does have a V8, so the mileage shouldn't be as bad with those tires as if he still had the 4.0. Still, 14 seems a bit exaggerated.

Back