• Register Today It's free!

MI meet and Greet?

MyTrac

Reaction score
City, State
Utica, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Has there ever been a Michigan meet and greet with all the MI sport trac owners out there???? I have looked all over this site and can't find one! I think we should make one! I don't ever see sport trac owners and I want to see some cool trucks!

CAN i HAVE SOME FEEDBACK??

**************************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************************

People who may be interested

JoeDirt
BradR
Rickybobby
Kazer

....to be continued...Post if you are interested and I will add you to the list!

Places to Meet

Mt. Morris
Bundy Hill

.....You guys vote...OR add more suggestions of places

When Can we Meet??\

....Please give suggestions.....

Food?!

Is everyone into bringing something for a late lunch?

....Hot Dogs....Hamburgers....Other food items??

SOUND OFF IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS FUN! :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FYI in the other michigan meet and greet thread (see my signature) there will be a run to bundy on the 30th of march at 10am. have 4 so far you guys should come!

Kazer let me know and I am on the list! I don't know if my truck will be okay do go on the trails. but I will certainly ride along if I could!

Hi from Monroe area. (south of Detroit)

I would be down for a meet. Trucks more of a street queen tho.. with the limited flex room. lol

-Brandon

Might be interested myself, from the Howell area. Not sure if I can make it as I have family from Australia coming in that weekend, but if I have time a meet and greet would be cool.

Couldn't do anything with the trails though, my STA wasn't designed with that in mind. :D

I'm down to .... I'm in south west area

Back