Serious Explorations Ford Explorer and Ranger Message Board
#1 Resource for Ford Explorer and Ranger Owners - By Enthusiasts, for Enthusiasts.

Ford Explorer Generation Guide

EF Swag Store 2015 Ford Explorer Forums Elite Membership Chat Room My Posts Reviews Explorer Photo Gallery
Go Back   Ford Explorer and Ranger Forums "Serious Explorations" > Ford Explorer Ranger Repair - Troubleshooting - Modifications & Detailing Forums > Performance Lighting

Notices

Performance Lighting Aftermarket lighting. Driving lights, fog lights, rock lights, HID, halogen. Make your Ford Explorer light up the night!!

Fog Lights and Low Beams Don't Work?

Old 09-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
olyman
97 ford explorer limited

Vehicle Specs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Original Poster)
Fog Lights and Low Beams Don't Work?

I just joined this forum today because I need help on troubleshooting a light problem. I have a 1997 ford explore,and my low beams and fog lights don't work. I have checked all the fuses and the relays and still can't find the problem.I was told that it could be the day light running module, but It's not where the manual said it would be.(on the driver side,above wheel well or under light.)
olyman is offline   Reply With Quote
( Join the Elite Explorers )

For only $20 per year you can become an Elite Explorer member. Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications really work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members can change the forum "styles" to eliminate most ads, including blue underlined links, and no ads on photos. Other benefits include the ability to store 1000 Private Messages, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and to our Photo Gallery and more. Join the Elite Explorers today.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
colintrax
Georgia
97 XLT and 91 Ranger

Vehicle Specs

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Not sure how to help ya, but the fog lights probably aren't working because they only come on with the low beams or flash to pass
colintrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
gonenuke
Virginia
1999 Explorer XLT SOHC

Vehicle Specs

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maybe these will help.

gonenuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggest this thread to friends: