2002 ford explorer eddie bauer brake suggestions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 ford explorer eddie bauer brake suggestions

Thejakhammer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 explorer sport
Hello,
I am going to replace my brakes on my 2002 ford explorer eddie bauer. It has 104,000. I am going to do brakes, rotors front and rear. I was looking for some suggestions on where to order from. I would do stock or just above stock on these. I dont want to spend a ton (who does) but want good quality parts. I have looked on amazon and some other places, there is just so many choices. So i figure i would ask the experts. This is a spare vehicle (i have company car) but i want to take care of her. Also its making a humming noise, cant tell if its tire noise or wheel bearings needing replacement. Any help from the pros would be greatly appreciated! And let me know where you ordered them from! Also are the wheel bearings just bearings? or do i replace a whole assembly? is a 2002 eddie bauer 4.0. thanks boys and happy holidays!

Amazon.com or advanceautoparts.com (with coupons). I can get Wagner ceramics, and some cheap rotors for under a 100/axle.

Back