For Sale - Grenade Shaped Valve Caps - Free + Shipping | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Grenade Shaped Valve Caps - Free + Shipping

Okay, I bought these on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005EEHVEU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

41Iy3TAk6fL.jpg

Anyway, they're not what I was hoping for but was willing to risk the $5.

If anybody wants these for the price of shipping, let me know and they're yours.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much is shipping to 43054?

Media mail looks like $3. Any other way costs more than they sell for on Amazon.

Send 'em first class, NOT Media Mail. The post office will open it and send it back to you, and you lose the $$$ for shipping.

They now open EVERYTHING sent media mail. I even had my local P.O. send back VHS tapes and then claim they were not actually recordable media rather than admit the goof.

Besides, first class is actually cheaper than media for a few ounces.

Oh, thanks. I very, very rarely mail anything. I appreciate that. It looks like First Class is a couple dimes more, so still $3. I don't really expect anyone to buy an opened package from me for $2 less than NIB but I'd hate to just throw them away and I'm not going to put $8 into giving someone new caps. I'll just stash them in the junk drawer in the garage for now unless someone wants them. I'll just throw them away 12 years from now, haha.

Back