Where to buy Zanio stuff? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to buy Zanio stuff?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can buy direct from Sal at Zaino, Check their web site for order form,

Harry, your local Zaino distributor is The Wheel Supply in Anaheim. I've been using them for two years now and they've been great! I always get my stuff the day after I order. I don't have their number offhand but information should have it.

peace

Mike

Originally posted by Mike 92 XLT
Harry, your local Zaino distributor is The Wheel Supply in Anaheim. I've been using them for two years now and they've been great! I always get my stuff the day after I order. I don't have their number offhand but information should have it.

peace

Mike

Mike -

I found the address and it seems to be in a residential area. Is the distributor working out of his/her house? Do you have a number & contact name for them?

Thanks

Originally posted by Harry5150

Mike -

I found the address and it seems to be in a residential area. Is the distributor working out of his/her house? Do you have a number & contact name for them?

Thanks

Hmmmm, I dunno. I have only ordered from them over the phone. The guy's name is Sander, and this should be the number: (714) 535-2131.

peace

Mike

Back