2002 4dr Explorer 4.0 v6 4x4 parts for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 4dr Explorer 4.0 v6 4x4 parts for sale

Parting out 2002 4dr Explorer 4.0 v6 4x4

I just picked up this explorer from a fellow forum member that bought the truck for for the transmission and wheels and tires and here I am to sell what's left before it hits the scrapper. The engine is BAD. The truck is 4wd, Leather, third row seating, rear a/c and a few other options. The truck has 143k miles and was a 1 owner truck. Some prices listed below, I have way more parts than what's listed. Discounts on multiple parts, Discounts on parts picked up in va beach paid with cash. I can send individual pics through email at Mountyon35s at hotmail.com

TRUCK HAS BEEN SCRAPPED

Seats - SOLD
Air bags - $50 each
Center console - $80
Steering column complete w/ key - $100
Rear bumper - $80
Running boards - $150
Drivers and rear side doors - $75 each
Rear diff - $250
Front diff - $150
Transfer Case - sold
Hood $100
Grill - $50
Head lights - $30 each
Corner lights - $20 each

rps20140504_103727.jpg

rps20140504_103757.jpg

rps20140504_103820.jpg

rps20140504_103907.jpg

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump... Still have most of it!!!!

I only have the drivers side running board

What condition is the center console in?

What about that trim that covers the shifter. Is the rubber boot in good condition

The chrome strip that goes around the grill, is that straight and smooth?

thanks
Austin

The chrome strip that goes around the grill, is that straight and smooth?

thanks
Austin

I am pretty sure it is, got to see if I can get it off in one peice. I have a chrome grill off an 03 also.

this link is still in your signature... is this still available?

I have scrapped the truck but still have a ton of odds and ends left over from it, what are you looking for?

was wondering if you'd separate the side mirrors (if they're heated)... I'll just get them from RockAuto, they aren't that bad for the older style.

I have scrapped the truck but still have a ton of odds and ends left over from it, what are you looking for?

do you still have the passender seat? is that leather grey or beige? can't tell

If that had a 4.0 SOHC with a 5R55W transmission, I need the spacer plate that goes between the block and the transmission...
Mine has a two bolt starter and 3.5 inches between the top two holes...
Thanks....

Doesn't have heated mirrors, all seats are sold and I don't think I saved the separator plate.

I did a quick edit of the original post also

Back