Jack location on a F150??

Soundguy01tx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Katy, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
Anyone know where the jack is located on a F150 Ext Cab? (New Body style)??? I need to use it to remedy a situation I put myself in, but cant find it on a frends truck.
--bryan
PS - Im gonna sit here and search for an answer online while waiting to hear from any of you wonderful people!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its either in a wall of the truck in the exended cab or under the hood....

Try looking under the front passenger seat...:D

you didn't say what year, they change it from year to year. UP until about 97 it was in the engine compartment. In 98 they put it under the passenger seat. Its in a little compartment that "pulls out" from under the seat. In 2002 I believe they put it under the back seat.
Here's hwo I modified my jack location in my F-150 to include a "real jack" instead of Ford's crappy little jack.
(picture is taken without the seats in the vehicle, this was as I was taking out all the interior to replace the interior with insulation and then put it all back in.
realjack1.jpg

Thanks guys, it is under the passenger seat. I figured it out as I grunted in frustration and starting to gather up my flashlight and other things. Haha, and there it was! Thanks for the help.
--bryan

Back