|EF Swag Store||2013 Ford Explorer||Forums||Elite Membership||Chat Room||My Posts||Reviews||Explorer Photo Gallery|
|Cameras, Cell Phones, and Electronic Gadgets This forum is for issues related to digital video, still photography, cameras, cell phones, equipment, multimedia, and other electronic gadgets.|
|01-31-2004, 09:18 AM||#1|
'05 Escape: No Boundaries
Join Date: Apr 2000
FAQ: Posting/Editing Pictures...
Adding images to your posts:
(Thanks to yob_yeknom!)
1. Find the picture on the internet, not on your computer, that you would like to have in your post.
2. Right click on the picture.
3. Select Properties, an info box will pop up.
4. Copy the entire URL next to the Address line.
5. On the Post Reply screen, click the IMG button above the reply box.
6. Paste the copied URL into the box that pops up, and click OK.
Need a place to put your pictures on the internet so you can post them?
Become an Elite Explorer.
Already an Elite Explorer and want to upload photos to the Elite Explorer Photo Gallery?
To upload a photo, click on the little NEW FEATURE Elite Explore Gallery picture at the top of every page, or go to http://www.explorerforum.com/data/
1. Click on Upload Photos on the right of the screen above the list of photo forums.
2. Choose what category the photo belongs in. DO NOT CHOOSE MAIN.
3. Click Browse and find the file on your computer.
4. Give the photo a title.
5. Add some keywords to find it when searching.
6. Give a description so we will know what we are looking at.
7. Select if you want an email notification when someone posts a reply to your photo or not.
8. Click Upload/Submit.
Remember, you have to be an Elite Explorer to have this privledge.
Join the Elite Explorers
2005 Escape XLT: No Boundaries Edition
|Suggest this thread to friends:|