01 Sport Trac Chip Or Tuner Help Please | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01 Sport Trac Chip Or Tuner Help Please

DPHANSON

Reaction score
City, State
SANDWICH, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 SPORT TRAC
I Have An 01 Sport Trac. 4.0l Sohc. I Bought A Kkm Air Intake. I Would Like To Add A Chip, Module, Tuner Or Programmer For Better Performance. Problem Is There Is So Many Different Options And I Don't Know Much About Them. Can Someone Recommend Some They Used. Dphanson

I Have An 01 Sport Trac. 4.0l Sohc. I Bought A Kkm Air Intake. I Would Like To Add A Chip, Module, Tuner Or Programmer For Better Performance. Problem Is There Is So Many Different Options And I Don't Know Much About Them. Can Someone Recommend Some They Used. Dphanson

There's a guy on this board by the name of JAH81592 that sells the SCT devices. He owns an explorer and knows your engine very well. I would suggest contacting him and asking him any questions you might have. Basically, you buy the SCT device from him and he loads it with a few tunes that you upload to your truck. It's very straigh-forward and easy to do. This will be your best bet.

PS-I just bought this device from him last week. This thing makes a hell of a difference!

Thanks Alot For Your Help. Dustin

Thanks Jakee for the plug! Contact me I will help you.

Back