• Register Today It's free!

1st Sport Trac AJ from Indiana

mofasta

Reaction score
City, State
indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 sport trac limited 4.0
This is actually my wifes, but she doesn't do forums so I'm the one thats going to be on here, we just picked it up Friday and love it, its a 07 sport trac limited 4.0 L red fire, charcoal leather interior,one owner and 89,000mi very clean hwy driven. Some light scratches and we are replacing ford oval on tailgate plus sport trac emblem along with plastic tailgate guard that is loose. I've already order new floor mats from ford and she is putting new powder coated chrome rims and slightly larger m/s tires on as soon as they come in.along with some chrome door handle covers and possibably a tailgate lever chrome cover. It has the 2-tone drk gray/carmel seats with heat,power moon roof. The only thing we don't like about it is the grab handles on doors being awkward for closing doors and opening, I don't know why they didn't put some kind of grab handle or slot on door arm rest to make it easier. Overall we love it and will enjoy it and being on this forum, I'm on other forums with the same user name- modularfords,SVT and a few others. I have a 03 svt cobra mustang s/c with n-20 that runs in the 10's with a little mods LOL.

AJ
Mofasta:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats on the new purchase.

Welcome aboard. :salute:

Congrats on the new purchase.

Welcome aboard. :salute:

Welcome to this forum!

Thanks everyone, sorry I haven't responded back sooner but I'm getting ready to go to Bowling Green, Ky with the Cobra for the Mustang World Finals Thur. - Sun. so I've been a little pre-occupied.

AJ

Thanks everyone, sorry I haven't responded back sooner but I'm getting ready to go to Bowling Green, Ky with the Cobra for the Mustang World Finals Thur. - Sun. so I've been a little pre-occupied.

AJ

Good luck! :biggthump

Back