• Register Today It's free!

2005 Explorer lift question

TonsFun

Reaction score
City, State
Walla Walla WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Exp XLT 4.0L

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was curious if anyone has done any research on this company, I notice that roadbully wasnt making spacers anymore according to his website but i found these on another web site at the same price they say 06-09 only is the suspension that much different that you can not use this lift?

http://www.truckeo.com/products/2006%2d2009-Ford-Explorer-and-Ford-Sport-Trac-Lift-Kit.html

let me know thanks

The site you are referring to is just a drop shipper. The manufacturer of those spacers is Truxxx. Do a search for Truxxx on here and you will get the information you're looking for...

ive looked at truxxx online and i cant find a kit for an 03-05 explorer, but i have heard they make them, what gives?

I hear that truxxx made them too but i was curious if anyone out there knew if the 2006's suspension is the same as the 02-05

I hear that truxxx made them too but i was curious if anyone out there knew if the 2006's suspension is the same as the 02-05

No, it is not the "same" suspension, but yes you can use them for an 02-05. Like I said, do a search for Truxxx on here and you will see threads that talk about using the spacers on an 02-05

Back