2010 Explorer navigation system does not show road speed limit information. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2010 Explorer navigation system does not show road speed limit information.

ae3091

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hi There,

Is there anyone in the forum that owns a 2010 explorer that is equiped with the factory-installed navigation system?

My 2010 explorer has one navigation system installed with SYNC. By following with the maunal and/or the screen settings, you can turn on the feature that shows the road speed limit on the screen when the destination is routed.

But mine does not show this info after it turned on. Called Ford support team two weeks ago, still no solution yet.

Does anyone of you have this problem with your navigation system? Or can your navigation system show this info? Any idea to fix it?

Thanks!

2010 navigation speed

I have the same system and same problem. No speed display. Hope Ford comes up with an answer. Also, do you know of anyway to set the nav system to be normally off? In other words, I have no use for it when driving around my home town and would just as soon it not come on everytime I start the car.

Back