2016 Explorer After 10,000 Miles | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Explorer After 10,000 Miles

I'm curious: can someone confirm if the 2016 drivers footwell changed from 2015? I'm coming from a 2014 Escape with a pretty tight footwell and the dead pedal positioned at an awkward angle. Thanks!

nope still a squeeze that you will notice on long trips.

I'm curious: can someone confirm if the 2016 drivers footwell changed from 2015? I'm coming from a 2014 Escape with a pretty tight footwell and the dead pedal positioned at an awkward angle. Thanks!

I can tell you the driver's side footwell in my 2016 XLT is no different than my 2011 Limited was.

What sort of issues have you been experiencing with My Ford Touch?

These have been few and far between, but voice commands are cumbersome at best, it re-boots sometimes for no know reason and it disconnects or cannot locate my phone quite a bit. I have had no ither bluetooth connectivity issues on other devices.

These have been few and far between, but voice commands are cumbersome at best, it re-boots sometimes for no know reason and it disconnects or cannot locate my phone quite a bit. I have had no ither bluetooth connectivity issues on other devices.

Voice- needs to learn your voice and inflections, it should improve over time (out of the box, my 2016 is much better than my 2011 was)

Phone- what phone? I'd suggest tuning off the "address book" update feature. This improves performance a little, and helps the navigation.

Back