32's and shackle/spacer lift? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

32's and shackle/spacer lift?

think 32's (on stock rims) would go on my 94 ex without too much rubbing with only a spacer and shackle lift, i dont want to put a body lift on or really a larger suspension lift.

any advice would help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You will rub. Some good trimming will be necessary.

Well again it depends on your vehicle.

here is a pic of my 93 Sport with 32's on stock rims, 2"lift coils and AAL in rear shackles to go on when I can get my class 3 hitch removed.

Well I should get you a better pic. I pull it in the garage today so I will clean off the snow and take a good sdie pic of it.

Attachments

• myex0001.jpg
    myex0001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 216

awesome...ya..get that pic up.....oh one more thing, i have either a class 3 or 4 hitch on my ex, will that get in the way of the shackle if i put it on?

well I put my AAL's on and when I went to remove the bolt for the factory shackle I couldn't cause it hit the class 3 hitch. So I decided it could wait for a while.

oh...ok well then ill have to see how things pan out, im finally getting ready to do some stuff to it and i have to figure out how much i want to put in to my ex ($$$$), either small 2" lift, 31's and bunch of power upgrades nice cd player ...crap, or maybe a 4" susp. with shackles and spacers, cram some 33's under there and do nothing else to it......atleast i think...

i dunno..im still undecided at this point

Back