32X11.50 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

32X11.50

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A two inch body lift an coil spacers will leave you enough room for flex.

P.S. -You may want to trim your signature down to six lines max. Or you can leave it and the Moderators will do it for you.

Wheel fit?

You did the 3" body lift and didn't have any bumping or rubing? Also wondering how my 4.0 would like runing the bigger wheels? I have a manual so I would think that would help. Should I have any concerns about doing a body lift because the truck dose get a good bit of off road use? Thanks for all the info, I'm kinda new to the world of bigger wheels.
Bill

i am running the 32's and with the stock 3.73 gears im having great luck and performance.

With all this talk, I should be able to easilly run 31/10.50's fairly easilly with my 2" susp. lift eh? I haven't gotten it installed as of yet, but in a month or so it should be done. So the 3.73's work great with 31's or what? I am also towing a popup camper too, so that has to be taken into consideration. Can I use my stock rims, or do I need some offsets?

thanks,
Andy

Originally posted by Blaine122300
With all this talk, I should be able to easilly run 31/10.50's fairly easilly with my 2" susp. lift eh? I haven't gotten it installed as of yet, but in a month or so it should be done. So the 3.73's work great with 31's or what? I am also towing a popup camper too, so that has to be taken into consideration. Can I use my stock rims, or do I need some offsets?

thanks,
Andy

I'm runing 31's at stock height with stock rims and 3.55 gears.
No rubbing at all, even off road. Perfomances are the same. I can't really tell the difference but I have a 5 speed... Speedo is about 10% off.
W/ 3.73 you'll be fine even for towing.

Blaine, you should be cool with the 31's and 3.73. stock rims will work best
Bronco Bill, I wish I had known now, I would have added spacers and warriors or an add a leaf or even a 2" skyjacker is like $175 and a moron could install it with a little confidence
Here is a pic of my 32's on stock rims with 3" body lift
Explorer_hill_climb.jpg

A moron with a little confidence is a dangerous thing.

Back